Saturday, December 15, 2007

Wyatt

Wyatt got his first shots on Tuesday the 13th. He was two days away from turning 7 weeks old. He weighed in at a whopping 14 pounds 3 oz. He is 95 percentile in weight, 50 percentile in height, and 70-90 percentile in head size. We have really enjoyed him and I am trying to savor every moment of my last baby. I hold him all the time and others think he's a bit spoiled.

Judd had to get his flu shot on the same day Wyatt got his shots. This was very traumatic for my 2 1/2 year old. Throughout the day he would fuss and tell us that his leg was still bleeding. He was funny. Brad went and got the boys a Star Wars figurine that morning to ease the pain. They have him wrapped!

Did you see that Merck pulled a batch of their HIB vaccine off the shelves? Yep, Wyatt got that vaccine. My doctor's office called but they assured me that it wasn't a big deal. There is always something to worry about with these little guys.

2 comments:

kitzkazventure said...

Hey, We had shots and blood draws this week too. I think Nick missed out on the HIB....got it before the recent recall so should be OK. Drives me nuts! He is on antibiotics for a cough and double ear infection (we didn't know his ears were bad because he doesn't show symptoms). We leave on Friday. I am so ready to get out of here! Hope you have a wonderful, wonderful Christmas if I don't talk to or see you before then! K

junglemama said...

Shots are never fun. Hope your little guy feels better.

MY THREE SONS.....Owen, Judd, and Wyatt.