Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas



We hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas. I wanted to post some pictures of the boys for my sisters. Chrissy and Laura are spending Christmas this year with their in-laws and we miss them so much! This is the first Christmas that both of them have been gone and it's been sad for me.



Poor Wyatt. He looks a little scared in the picture above. I can't say that I blame him.




Above are pictures of Owen and Judd playing with their new Star Wars men. They especially like the General Grevous with four light sabers.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

The boys look so cute. It was sad for me to not to be there with all of you. Will be there next year and hopefully will have a cousin for them to play with- maybe will we even be living closer then too! I love you guys - keep the pics and stories coming. BTW - can't believe how much Wyatt had grown........

MY THREE SONS.....Owen, Judd, and Wyatt.