Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thirty-Five

As of Monday, I am thirty-five. I can't believe it! I was 15 when my mom turned 35. I had a nice birthday. Brad and I were able to eat at Outback kid free. I even left the baby for a few hours with mom. It was a nice break. Brad and I enjoyed getting to talk without being interrupted and we didn't have to scarf down our food. Brad and the boys got me a parallel bible (NIV/Message) and a CD player.

Owen has decided that preschool is fun so I don't have to drag him into his classroom any more. I think he is making friends and feeling more comfortable with the kids. I hated leaving him unhappy. I know it was paybacks for me because I cried in preschool and kindergarden.

Well, Owen is up from his nap and demanding my attention. More another day.....

2 comments:

kitzkazventure said...

It was so fun to see you all today! Please let us know if we can help or come give you a break or something since your all important helpers are out of town! ;) Karen

Kristina said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I will have to put that on my calendar for next year. I so enjoy eating without Libby, I want to just spend hours savoring it all. Hope you all get to do it again, maybe even before your anniversary!
akml

MY THREE SONS.....Owen, Judd, and Wyatt.