Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving and Four Weeks Old


This is Wyatt on his first Thanksgiving and his four week birthday. He is such a sweet and content baby. We have noticed that he is much more alert lately and will follow objects with his eyes. He knows my voice and will sometimes cry if he is in the swing if he hears me talking. I hold him ALOT! He and I both like it.


We have so many things to be thankful for. We celebrated Thanksgiving at my parents home with my dad's family (his brother, sisters, cousins, etc.). We had about 50 people there and the food was yummy. This was the first time many of them had seen Wyatt.


I hope that each of you had a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

kitzkazventure said...

Soo Sweet! Email me your schedule next week and maybe we can drop by and see everyone. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! Talk to you soon! Karen

MY THREE SONS.....Owen, Judd, and Wyatt.