Saturday, May 31, 2008

JUDD


It's Judd's turn (and Kristina requested). I blogged about Owen and I did a video of Wyatt. I don't want to slight the middle child! ;)

Judd is a wonderful little boy. He keeps us laughing a lot. Owen and Judd are so different. I love how God makes each of us unique and so very special.

Judd loves me more than anyone and I love it. He likes to hug and kiss me and tell me how much he loves me. What more could a mother want? I love his big, brown eyes and his long eyelashes.

Judd is the most attached to me but it's in a different way than Owen. Owen doesn't like the unknown but he loves his grandmas and will stay with them at the drop of a hat. Judd goes but not as readily and he is good away for one night. He is always ready to come home. Judd doesn't seem to mind the unknown. I'll be surprised if he cries when he goes to pre-school.

Judd had to get fillings at the dentist in his two front teeth this week. He fell on our porcelain tile and I think it caused some trauma to his teeth (and he really likes sugar). He was AWESOME! The dentist used gas and I could hear him walking him through every step. Judd never fussed once. The dentist was amazed and said it was very unusual. He is a very brave little boy.

Judd says the funniest things (his voice alone will make you laugh). He says his words like a hillbilly. He should be potty trained but he chooses to still use pull-ups. I'm not going to press the issue and he uses the potty much of the time. He'll come and tell me that he used the "big pot." I'm not sure where he got that but it sounds so funny.

He can take care of himself. Brad and I call him the AVENGER. Wyatt dropped a little truck on Owen's head (a 7 month old drops everything) and Owen cried. I'm sure it hurt. Judd thought he should pick up the truck and knock Wyatt in the head. Thank goodness Brad was there to stop it!

I hope you can tell how much I love my three little guys by reading this blog. It's a lot of work but it's so worth it. I'm so thankful that I have Brad to help me. I couldn't imagine a better dad for three wild boys.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

What wonderful reminders of all three of them! Libby fell on our tile in the basement of the Twin Pines house and it is just now, almost a year later, showing the effects. I took her to the dentist the very next day and unfortunately that is what he said, that it could be awhile before we tell if there was any damage. It is darker than her other front tooth so I'd better get her in again. Thanks for the my wake up call to get on that.

Your boys are very lucky to have you and Brad. And you all are blessed to have them, which reminds me of a Bible verse:
Psalm 127:4-5 Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.

Now about this daughter, Shannon and I were talking. Why don't we all put our paper work in at the same time so we can travel at the same time? Sounds like a plan to me!

By the way, you should ask Bobby about his dream the next time you talk to him. Crack me up! You will not believe it! Who knows what he ate or watched on tv to have his mind working overtime on that one, K

MY THREE SONS.....Owen, Judd, and Wyatt.