Monday, June 2, 2008

Kids Say the Funniest Things

Here are some funny things that the boys have said:

-Judd put a white wash cloth on his head and asked Brad if that was what I wore when we got married. Brad said, "A washcloth?" Owen said, "What he means is, did mommy wear a princess outfit?"

-There are many ways we could get to our house leaving my parents house. Recently Brad turned down a street that he doesn't usually take. Owen said, "Are you mixing it up, Dad?" Brad was confused. Owen said, "You know. Are you taking a different way? I like it when you mix it up."

-Our kitchen table has four chairs. We all have a chair and Wyatt sits in the high chair. When the boys and I were having lunch the other day Owen said, "Mom, when we get our sister we are going to have to get a new table." We have plenty of time to worry about that!!!!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I love it -- already planning on a new kitchen table! Too sweet, can't wait to read about Judd -- I saw the headline when I scrolled down! K

MY THREE SONS.....Owen, Judd, and Wyatt.