Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

I feel so blessed to be the mother of three little boys. God has given me a huge task but I know he will be there to guide me through this journey. Last night Judd hugged my neck while I was sitting on the floor and said, "Mommy, you have all boys."

The following was written in my card.

Somthing nice about Mommy:

Owen: I love Mommy because she is a great, great, good mommy.
I like Mommy because she gives me kisses all the time.
I like Mommy because she loves me and I really love her, too.
I like that she gives me presents sometimes.

Judd: I like Dannette mommy. I like that she put on the "Monster Inc." I like that she puts on
the ghosts that come out of the mud (Scooby Doo DVD). I like her because she is Dannette, she is a girl.

Wyatt: Momomomomomom.

Such sweet, sweet boys!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Thanks for posting! I feel so bad I haven't been lately (just two more weeks of school) but now I will post what Libby did at school. Thanks for the idea, K

Shannon Sampson said...

Your posts always make me chuckle. Judd's input on the card was classic.

MY THREE SONS.....Owen, Judd, and Wyatt.