Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm so far behind.....

Below are pictures of the snow storm we had the weekend of March 7th - 9th. The boys were so excited to play in the snow. Our neighbors (diagonally behind us) let their dog (a beagle) come play with them.

Wyatt sat at the back door and watched his brothers play. Poor baby! He can play next year.

Brad went to Atlanta for a work conference on Sunday morning March 15th and didn't return until Wednesday night March 19th. I survived but I sure did miss him. The boys missed him too. I went out with my Life Group girls on the Thursday after he returned. Brad also watched Caroline so Jessica could go (Brett had a meeting). Caroline, Owen, and Judd worked on our fence while we were gone.


Finally, Easter pictures. The first picture isn't very good because of the photographer (me). The boys looked so cute. I didn't get a picture of Wyatt. I'll put his outfit back on him and take a picture soon. He was so cute.



I love these moments.....










2 comments:

Kristina said...

Thanks for catching up. The boys looked so cute for Easter! K

uhlsfam said...

hey girl!!! so good to get to visit with you last night. check out this link - i'll think you'll have to copy and paste... weren't we just talking about this???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihR0UQZyyto&feature=related

MY THREE SONS.....Owen, Judd, and Wyatt.