Thursday, April 17, 2008

Questions?

I get many questions from the boys. I'm sure I'll get even more when Wyatt starts talking. One of the recent questions was...What does "meddling kids" mean? How do you explain meddling to a 4 and 3 year old? They heard the phrase on Scooby. I tried giving several explanations but I wasn't convinced myself so I told them to ask Brad when he gets home. That's wrong of me, I know. Sheesh! What's a girl to do with so many boys?!? I bet I tell them to ask Brad many things. The benefit of having all boys!

We were driving to Frankfort last week so that I could get my hair cut. It was raining in G-town (slightly) but on the interstate it stopped and the sun was out. Owen asked why the rain stopped but before I answered he decided he knew. He said, "I know why mom. God worked his magic and made it stop raining." I love the minds of children.

The boys have been enjoying cans of FLARP! It was given to them by my brother-in-law (with my permission). A little girl brought it to Owen's school for Show and Tell. I figured it was okay if she had it. She's one of the most adorable little girls I've seen! FLARP is hilarious! One of my friends calls it Prozac in a can. You can't help but laugh when you stick your finger in it. It's called noise putty. I bet you can figure out the noise by the name. This is just another something you learn to get used to when you have so many boys. :O)

I have a really cute picture to post of Owen and Judd but I can't find the camera and Judd is calling for me to put Narnia on for him to watch.

Coming soon....Judd's 3rd Birthday (April 21st)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

MY THREE SONS.....Owen, Judd, and Wyatt.