Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy 40th Birthday!!

Brad turned 40 on February 27th. I think he had a nice birthday. Our parents (orchestrated by me) went in together and bought him an IPOD. It's his first piece of technology in a long time!!! He also went to a Brazilian Steakhouse in Cincinnati with some guys and I know it's one of his favorite places to eat. I don't think he looks 40 and if 50 is the new 30 then he's really only 20. :)

Wyatt is four months old now. He is a sweet baby and has a precious smile. I must say that he is not like I imagined he would be. I always thought that the 3rd baby would be really laid back and easy. He may be the most difficult. He's at least a close second to Owen. My mother-in-law watched all three boys for a few hours yesterday so that Brad and I could see a movie. She said she didn't see how I got anything done. That made me feel good because some days I don't get anything done. It's all worth it though. I'm not complaining.

Wyatt had his 4 month shots on Friday and his appointment with the Pediatric Urologist. Everything was good with both doctors. He was 25 1/2 inches long (75 percentile), 19 lbs. 8 oz. (greater than 95 percentile), and his head was in the 95th percentile. I can feel his two bottom, front teeth coming in as well.

Owen officially likes school. As long as he gets enough sleep then there is no complaining. We can tell that he really enjoys himself now and he likes doing "papers." He tells me that the girls are mostly good but the boys get in trouble. While he doesn't always have good behavior at home, he has very good behavior at school.

Judd really enjoys going to church. We told him last night that church was this morning and he said, "That sounds like fun." I mentioned earlier that Judd was the easiest baby. He hasn't been the easiest toddler though. If he doesn't like something he expresses himself by telling you that he is going to get a monster to come get you. It's a good thing that he is so stinkin' cute.

Many of you know that our church puts food in backpacks for students of several schools we have adopted. They send the backpacks home with students over the weekend. We bought some instant mac n cheese to donate. The boys keep asking why I bought it and who it's for. We plan to start helping sort the food as a family. It's important to us that they learn to serve.

I will try and take pictures soon and post them.

No comments:

MY THREE SONS.....Owen, Judd, and Wyatt.