Monday, October 15, 2007

Jedi Knights




Everything is Star Wars in our house. Owen and Judd can spend hours playing with their Galatic Heros and dressing up as Jedi Knights and Darth Vader. It's really quite funny. In the pictures above my mom had gotten them brown sweat jacket hoodies from Gap. To Owen and Judd the are Jedi Jackets. They dressed themseleves. Notice Owen's PJ's under his clothes and his Spider Man Boots. The boots were hand-me-downs from my cousin's son Parker. They are only for playing in the snow. I'm afraid he will want to wear them every day. He and I battle over clothes. He likes to match with Judd. If not, he is sooooo picky. He wants shirts with collars and no stylish jeans with holes (just like Brad). It's taken me forever to get Brad to buy stylish jeans!

I'm ready to have this baby. I'm praying Dr. Owen will do my c-section on Thursday. The baby must be huge and I am extremely uncomfortable! I try not to complain.....I'm so thankful for these precious boys that God has loaned me.

3 comments:

kitzkazventure said...

THis silly thing just erased my comment so I will try again. I am thinking of you everyday and hoping and praying that you deliver sooner that Thurs. The boys look hilarious. Nick needs to come play again after Wyatt is born. He plays much more now....and he would probably like all of the star wars stuff even though he doesn't have a clue what it is. I have no idea how we are going to get him to dress up for preschool. He does not like to keep stuff like that on for long. Oh Well! ;) Your blog looks great. Talk to you soon! Karen

Shannon Sampson said...

Glad to see that you all have a blog! I'm going to add the address to my favorites and check it a lot (although I have a feeling i'll be pretty distracted over the next few weeks!) Judd looks so grown up in the Star Wars picture-- at first I thought he was Owen. We can't wait to meet Wyatt!

Chrissy said...

I can't wait to come home(6 days and counting) and see my boys and meet the newest Jedi. Please tell them Aunt Chrissy has lots of fun things planned for them. Remind M&D that I want them to come to the airport to pick me up! Keep blogging - I love the stories and I hope to have many more about them on my visit.
Love YOU GUYS!
Chrissy

MY THREE SONS.....Owen, Judd, and Wyatt.