Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Final Doctor's Appointment

I went for my final doctor's appointment today. It's pretty bad when the nurses know your name without looking at your chart (I go to a very large office). The doctor had the nerve to say that he couldn't believe that I had made it this long. He really thought that I would have already gone into labor on my own. He also said that he really looked hard for a reason to do the c-section last week but just couldn't find a medical reason. I have lots of reasons to be thankful and I believe that it's all God's plan. I'm just at that miserable stage! For those of you that have seen me.....you know exactly why. I'm a sight.

Mom and I also had to take Owen to the doctor today. He is sick with the croup and he is soooooo grouchy. There is really nothing you can do except keep him comfortable with a humidifier and Tylenol. Hopefully, he will rest tomorrow and feel much better on Thursday when his brother is born. The pediatrician said to make sure and just have him wash his hands a lot. It's just that time of year.

The next time I post, will be after the baby. I'll be sure and post pictures.

2 comments:

kitzkazventure said...

Thinking about you all! Karen, Pat, and Nick

uhlsfam said...

Girl, you will continually be in our prayers as you go in to this adventure.

MY THREE SONS.....Owen, Judd, and Wyatt.