Friday, September 21, 2007

We are all ready for this baby to come (ok, maybe not Judd)! I was fussing at Owen today and he immediately started praying for me. How convicting! He asked God to please have baby Wyatt come soon so that mommy will feel better. We want him to come as soon as he is ready. We hope it's before his scheduled date on October 25th. I am currently 34 weeks pregnant.

Judd knows all of his colors and wellow (yellow) is his favorite. It's so funny when they tell you something out of the blue and you wonder how they even know what it means. I got ready before he got out of bed one morning this week and when he got up he crawled in my lap. He asked me why I had my make-up on. He is so perceptive. He and Owen both continue to amaze me.

This was our second week of BSF (Bible Study Fellowship). It makes me feel so good that my boys love going! Owen went last year and loved every minute. He has learned so much from BSF and the teachers are so loving. This week I attached Judd's name tag and he looked at me and said, "Bye, mommy." It warms my heart that they want to learn about Jesus.

No comments:

MY THREE SONS.....Owen, Judd, and Wyatt.