Friday, September 14, 2007

I've been inspired to blog....

After reading some blogs of friends, I decided that I would give this a try. The boys do so many funny, frustrating, and amazing things that I need to start documenting their antics. I'll try not to bore my readers too much. Like most moms, I can talk about my boys for hours without tiring.

Here is just the short version of what's going on in the Highley family. Brad is still working for the state (Environmental Protection). The boys can't wait for him to return home in the afternoons. They are obsessed with Star Wars and they love to light saber fight with him and ask him a million questions. Owen asked him what Darth Vader's middle name was? I'm glad we have boys and he gets the questions. Owen started pre-school this year. It's been hard on him and me. He fusses not to go (clings to me) and says the other kids are bad. I think he secretly likes it. He has a good time once he gets there and he is proud of all of his work. Judd is enjoying spending Tuesday mornings with my parents. He enjoys the one on one time while I do a little accounting work. He is a delightful little boy and we spend a lot of time laughing at him. He can name every Star Wars character. He is also 2 1/2 and can lose it at any given moment. This has been exhausting. I'll be glad to get to a new stage. I fear it will get worse when the baby arrives. I am 33 weeks pregnant and counting. I look like I could deliver at any moment and I get lots of comments when I am out in public. People are brave (especially men)! Wyatt is scheduled to arrive on October 25th and I can't wait. Brad and I are looking forward to having another sweet baby in the house.

As I figure this blog thing out, I will post pictures.

No comments:

MY THREE SONS.....Owen, Judd, and Wyatt.